Chris Harrison, Publication Director at Cambridge University Press, sat down with Avi to discuss new models of academic publication that will change the look of the traditional academic manuscript.
- Is it time to rethink the traditional publishing models?
- How can publishers become more accommodating of interdisciplinary research?
- What would combining the best features of academic books and articles look like in a digital environment?
- What should scholars do with a manuscript that is longer than a journal article but shorter than a full-length monograph?
- What does dynamic research content look like and how can it change the way we present our research?
AVI STAIMAN, CEO
ACADEMIC LANGUAGE EXPERTS